We offer the following payment options:
- The preferred option is to Sign up for Power Pay © to have the payment automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account on the due date. There is no charge for this option and it ensures that you will never have a late payment fee. You will continue to get your bill mailed to you. To sign up, just complete our form and provide a voided check or your savings account information. You can print the form and find out more by clicking here, we can mail the form to you, or you can sign up in our office.
- Mail your payment in the return envelope provided with your bill
- Use the drop box, located in the center of our parking lot, to make your payment. This is available 24 hours a day. Please do not put cash in the drop box.
- Make a debit card, credit card, or e-check payment here. A convenience fee applies for each transaction. Click here to find out more information.
- Make payment at our office during office hours